Advanced Mobile Penetration Testing of Android Applications
Computer security is no more about PCs. Is your TV, fridge and mobile phone. Learn to audit mobile apps!Watch Promo Enroll in Course
You already know some computer and network ethical hacking? What about moving forward and applying it to mobile apps as well? This course is for the beginners and advanced as well.
Android Hacking and Penetration Testing course is a hands-on video course. The course will focus on the tools and techniques for testing the Security of Android Mobile applications. Android, the Google operating system that’s on 80% of the world’s smartphones. In extreme cases, hackers with malicious intent can do much more than send premium text messages. In this video you will learn how to hack Android applications.
In this course you will apply web hacking techniques you already know on Android environment. Furthermore, we are going to explore OWASP Top Ten Mobile and Web most common vulnerabilities. This is an intermediate level course.
Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- Various Custom Trainings
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.