All in One Bundle Course
Learn Hacking Mobile, Servers, Web, Hosts, Networks, Social Engineering and Linux Administration. All the courses in the platform in a single 50 hours bundleSubscribe
You can have access to all the English courses on the platform for only $5/month.
You can cancel anytime, no question asked. Access to over 50 hours of training, labs and virtual machines to create your own lab.
You can pay using PayPal, Apple Pay or Credit Card.
What is included? See the structure of each courses by pressing on the titles below.
All the courses together are valued at more than $1600.
Once new courses are added in the platform, they will be added in this bundle as well. So you can have new content all the time.
Courses Included with Purchase
Learn Burp Suite for Advanced Web Penetration Testing
This course will help you get acquainted with Burp Suite. Burp Suite is the most important tool for Web Penetration Testing!
Step by Step Web Applications Penetration Tester
You will learn hacking tools, methodologies and techniques and and learn how to secure them from these hackers.
Advanced Mobile Penetration Testing of Android Applications
Computer security is no more about PCs. Is your TV, fridge and mobile phone. Learn to audit mobile apps!
Step by Step Network Penetration Tester
Learn how to hack networks and web applications like black hat hackers, and learn how to secure them from these hackers.
WordPress Hacking and Hardening in Simple Steps
When it comes to WordPress security, there are a lot of things you can do to lock down your site to prevent hackers
Hack People Instead of Systems. Social Engineering & OSINT
IT security is not just about firewalls or antiviruses, it is also about people.
Learn Server Security With BitNinja
Full-stack server security in one easy-to-use protection suite - Enjoy real-time protection, automatic false positive handling and threat analysis
Basics of VMware vSphere and ESXi Virtualization Software
Storage Solution for Home and Business - ownCloud
Setup Your Own Web Hosting Environment
Introduction to Cisco Packet Tracer Network Simulator
Hackproof your Linux server
Linux security guide with practical hardening tips
Learn Linux Administration Through Practical Examples
First steps into becoming a successful Linux system administrator
Anyone can understand Blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto!
Learn the key elements of blockchain and Bitcoin, create your own wallet
Understanding basics of programming with C/C++
Most cars, IoT devices or embedded devices have their software written in C/C++. Wonder why?
Original Price: $7,031
Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- Various Custom Trainings
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.