JUST LUNCHED! PROMO PRICE 11€.
REGULAR PRICE 222€!
With virtualization, a single server can host dozens or hundreds of virtual machines running a variety of operating systems, and even hook them together in a virtual network or cloud infrastructure. This practical course shows you how to create a virtual system using the VMware VSphere environment.
You'll find all the information you need to understand, design, and deploy one-without getting overwhelmed with technical detail.
- Introduces you to virtualization and VMware's virtualization/cloud computing technology
- Covers installation, deployment, management and maintenance
- Provides what IT managers and system administrators need to roll out their first virtualized or cloud infrastructure, or to get up to speed on VMware's technology
Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.
StartWhat to expect from this course (0:40)
StartWhat is virtualisation and how it works (1:28)
StartVMware ESXi hypervisor. Get your own copy of Vmware ESXi (2:45)
StartHardware compatibly list (2:25)
StartInstalling Vmware ESXi (10:11)
StartIntroduction to Vmware vSphere Client (4:00)
StartBasics of vSphere Client (9:37)
StartCreating and Cloning Virtual Machines (20:07)
StartNetwork Virtualization (5:25)
StartConverting already existing Servers to Virtual Machines - VMware Converter (9:28)
StartResource Pools (6:44)
StartInstalling the second ESXi Host (3:05)
StartBasics of vCenter (1:26)
StartInstalling vCenter (6:58)
StartManage ESXi using vCenter (9:07)
StartIntroduction to Storage Area Network and Openfiler (3:41)
StartConnecting to Shared Storage (9:45)
StartInstalling and Configuring Openfiler (11:19)
StartPerformance and Events Monitoring (6:51)
StartVirtualization benefits: vMotion (7:53)
StartIntroduction to High Availability in Vmware (1:21)
StartMange vCenter trough Browser (1:58)
StartFinal words (0:18)