You will learn what you need to know about getting started with cryptocurrencies in this comprehensive on-demand video course packed full of my crypto knowledge. Watch the teaser below for a quick sample of my course!
This step-by-step online video course is aimed at the absolute beginner in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future and I can help you to navigate the world of Cryptocurrency so you can get started down the road to financial freedom.
To really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works at a technical level. We’ll address the important questions about Bitcoin, such as:
How does Bitcoin work? What makes Bitcoin different? How secure are your Bitcoins? How anonymous are Bitcoin users? What determines the price of Bitcoins? Can cryptocurrencies be regulated? What might the future hold?
After this course, you’ll know everything you need to be able to separate fact from fiction when reading claims about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You’ll have the conceptual foundations you need to engineer secure software that interacts with the Bitcoin network. And you’ll be able to integrate ideas from Bitcoin in your own projects.
P.S. I will tell you a secret: once you get familiar with bitcoin and blockchains, there is only a easy step to understand and trade other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Ripple, Neo or Monero and so on.
Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.
Preview0. What to expect from this course (1:01)
Start1. What is a Bitcoin (0:48)
Start2. How Bitcoin works (2:04)
Start3. Bitcoin miners (0:57)
Start4. Hash Functions (3:23)
Start5. Block Hashes (2:07)
Start6. Bitcoin components (2:09)
Start7. The Bitcoin Blockchart at Work (1:37)
Start8. The value of Blockchain (1:17)
Start9. The Value of Blockchain Cryptocurrency (1:15)
Start10. The Value of Blockchain Digital Tokens (0:40)
Start11. Smart contracts (1:12)
Start12. DAOs and DACs (1:25)
Start13. Business Use Cases of Blockchain Beyond (2:30)
Start14. Limitations of Blockchain (1:48)
Start15. Bitcoin Cash (3:11)
Start16. The controlled supply of Bitcoin (1:04)
Start17. What_s set the price of the Bitcoin (3:38)
Start18. Chose your Bitcoin Wallet (1:01)
Start19. Store your bitcoins Safely (3:02)
Start20. Sending and Receiving Bitcoins. Fees (1:52)
Start21. Converting your bitcoins to Fiat Currency (websites) (2:06)
Start22. Mining in the cloud (genesis and other websites) (2:32)
Start23. Hardware for mining (1:29)
Start24. Further Trading websites examples (1:01)
Start25. Ending and further resources for research (0:46)