Have you ever needed a personal cloud? A Dropbox of yourself? With no storage limits, no privacy issues, with document versioning and sharing, but with no extra cost?
"Personal cloud is a collection of digital content and services which are accessible from any device. The personal cloud is not a tangible entity. It is a place which gives users the ability to store, synchronize, stream and share content on a relative core, moving from one platform, screen and location to another."
This course is all about. I will teach you in a few simple steps how to create your own personal and secure cloud, at home or at your place of work. The only storage limit is your hard drive, and even so you can extend it easily using network shares or integrate it with already owned commercial clouds. All you need is a spare computer or Raspberry Pi or an Internet connection. You can even build it as a virtual machine on your desktop at home.
I will teach you to install it the ownCloud software suite, to configure it and manage it. I will explain to you the advantages of ownCloud over Dropbox. Furthermore, I will guide you trough it's functionality and it's interface.
So let's start building your own personal cloud. Access your data from anywhere, using IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, Mac OS or Linux. No special hardware required, it's simple, free and secure!
Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- Various Custom Trainings
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.
StartCreating New Users and Groups (4:32)
StartSharing Files and Folders (4:06)
StartFiles Versioning (2:03)
StartGallery, Email, Calendar, Documents and Files Editors (5:09)
StartApps Collection: Antivirus, ownNote, Delete Confirmations (2:57)
StartDesktop Client (4:13)
StartMobile Client (2:07)