In order to protect yourself from hackers, you must think as one.
In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking.
You will learn hacking tools, methodologies and techniques. This is a both practical and theoretical step-by-step course.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine.
Below are the main topics, both theoretical and practical, of this course:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- This section will teach you how to gather information about your target server, you will learn how to discover the DNS server used, open ports and services, un-published directories, sensitive files. This information is very important as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
- Scanning Networks, Enumeration and Vulnerabilities and System Hacking
- In this section you will learn how to discover and exploit a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability,then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability.
- Learn how to capture encrypted and unencrypted data, passwords and such (HTTP, telnet, HTTPS, etc)
- Use This framework to exploit numerous vulnerabilities and crate backdoors
- Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses and Worms
- Penetration testing on Wireless Networks
- Penetration Testing
NOTE: This course is created only for educational purposes and all the attacks are launched in an isolated lab environment.