When it comes to WordPress security, there are a lot of things you can do to lock down your site to prevent hackers and vulnerabilities from affecting your e-commerce site or blog. The last thing you want to happen is to wake up one morning to discover your site in shambles.
So, to help you, I have created a new course. You can learn both offensive and defensive security when it comes to WordPress.
The strategies that you will learn in this course can help any WordPress installation become significantly more secure, and raise awareness of the types of vulnerabilities to defend against.
- Secure WordPress Websites
- Scan their Wordpress Instance for vulnerabilities
- Prevent Spam
- Prevent Brute Force Attacks
- Secure HTTP Headers
- Configure 2factor Authentication
- File Integrity Protection
- Web Application Firewall Configuration
- Block malicious IPs and attacks
- Advanced Steps to Further Secure the Wordpress Instance
To register, you have two options:
- Register for a big discount using this link (coupon 90OFF already inserted) - available for a limited time and number of students.
- Subscribe on all courses on the platform for only $5/m using this link .You can cancel anytime, no question asked. Access to over 50 hours of training, labs and virtual machines to create your own lab. You can pay using PayPal, Apple Pay or Credit Card. All the courses together are valued at more than $1600. Once new courses are added in the platform, they will be added in this bundle as well. So you can have new content all the time.
Also, you can register for FREE to our promo course here.