FREE PROMO Teasing - Taste the Hacking: Mobile, Web, Network, Social Engineering & OSINT
You would like to learn about hacking but you don't know if it is for you? You have the chance to try before buying itWatch Promo
This is a compilation of content from the following courses:
- Step by Step Network Penetration Testing
- Step by Step Web Application Penetration Testing
- Hack People instead of Systems. Social Engineering & OSINT
- Advanced Mobile Penetration Testing of Android Applications
This is not a complete course, it's just a compilation of videos from other courses.
It's a little bit of everything, so you can see how the courses looks like. Here are only some basics, but you have the chance to deepen your knowledge by registering to the other courses as well. Check the curriculum below.
Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.
StartAbout myself and Network Penetration Testing Course (1:13)
StartIntroduction. Footprinting and reconnaissance (24:55)
PreviewJoin Our Online Classroom!
StartDemo - Information Gathering using Google Dorks and DNS Queries (4:17)
StartVulnerability Scanning with Nessus (4:42)
StartMetasploit Basics (17:08)
StartExploiting with Metasploit (11:48)
StartExploiting NSF missconfiguration (10:07)
StartCore issues with Web Security (7:33)
StartDiscovering hidden Web resources (10:38)
StartMan in the Middle and Session Hijacking (11:05)
StartHijacking passwords over HTTPS - Facebook and Gmail (8:56)
StartBrute-Forcing username and passwords using Burp Intruder (14:53)